bosch Life Protection Concept Sensible Renal & ReductionDry dog food for adult dogs requiring very low protein and mineral levels
Produced in Germany
Certified premium producer in Baden-Wuerttemberg
At a glance
Ultra Premium Quality | Fish as the sole source of protein | Gluten-free | High digestibility | For nutritionally sensitive dogs with food intolerance & allergies | Suitable for dogs with kidney, renal, or liver issues
bosch Sensible Renal & Reduction is a specialised nutritional dry dog food for adult dogs with nutrition issues that require a diet with restricted protein and minerals.
Relief of the urinary tract by significantly reducing the protein content (to 3%) and limiting its sources to fish and potato protein, bosch Sensible Renal & Reduction dry dog food provides a nutritional diet to minimise the formation of protein waste and thus relieve your dog's urinary tract.
The positive effect on the urinary tract is rounded off by the use of natural antioxidants from different fruits such as gently dried cranberries (0.2%) and blueberries (0.1%).
Reduced urinary pH - the significantly reduced mineral content in bosch Sensible Renal & Reduction dry dog food has a direct effect on your dog's mineral excretions, which, in combination with other nutritional factors, helps stabilise the acidity (pH value) of your dog's urine within a slightly acidic range. An acidic environment in the urine can chemically reduce the formation of metabolic waste products.
Overall, due to the reduced protein content of the recipe, bosch LPC Sensible Renal & Reduction dry dog food is ideal for overweight or neutered dogs, as well as dogs with kidney, renal, or liver issues.
29/05/20 | Good food, good ingredients.
"My 13 tear old Lab has just recently been diagnosed with early onset kidney disease. I started researching kidney diets and was horrified by the horrendous ingredients in particularly prescription diets, where you are paying a fortune for who knows what rubbish. I was pleased to come across this food as she also has a problem with chicken and other foods I found all had chicken as their main animal protein. She has been on this a couple of months and loves it."
17/08/19 | Excellent
"My vets recently recommend my dog was moved on to a renal diet as his kidneys have begun to struggle. After some research I came across these, I ordered these and my dog loves them. He had a slow feeder bowl which the biscuits fit in to really well - he’s a bit of a porker and doesn’t seem any more ‘hungry’ having more off his diet food he was on to help keep his weight down and his weight has continued to come off so win win!"
29/03/17 | I can recommend it
"I have a 10 year old dog with kidney problems, up to now he likes this food. I think that the ingredients are fine, price is okay, so I am satisfied!"
20/09/14 | Better ingredients than other renal foods & cheaper.
"I only started using this when my lab was diagnosed as Chronic Renal Failure in June 2014. I looked at all the other well known brands and was appalled at the rubbish ingredients they use and the extortionate prices they charge. After carefully researching what was necessary in a renal diet I searched on Zooplus and was pleased to discover Bosch Renal. I have also informed my vet that there is an alternative to the [other brands] etc and told him about Bosch too. Its a pity its not more widely known about but Im glad I discovered it." - Dee, UK
31/01/14 | Excellent & Cured my Boxer
"My poor female boxer became incontinent. Vet checked her kidneys which we're starting to fail. Since being on this food her kidneys are normal & no more mishaps. I'm happier & so is she. She loves the taste too."- Shirley, UK
Sorghum, potato (dried), poultry fat, fish meal 5% (trout meal, salmon meal, sardine meal), potato protein (dried), dried beet pulp (sugar removed), hydrolysed protein (vegetarian), linseed, tomato paste (dried), yeast (dried), chicory powder, peas, celery (dried), calcium carbonate, fish oil, carrots (dried), apples (dried), cranberry (dried), sodium chloride, blueberry (dried), meal of sea algas, mussel meat meal, blooms of marigold (dried), yucca (dried).
Meat content/proportion of animal-based protein: 5.60%
Proportion of animal-based protein to total protein: 32.90%
Even with the utmost care in the manufacture and packaging of our products, traces of other animal protein sources or (gluten-containing) cereals cannot be completely excluded.
Vitamin A 25,000 I. U., vitamin D3 1,200 I. U., vitamin B1 15 mg, vitamin B2 30 mg, vitamin B6 10 mg, vitamin B12 200 mcg, biotin 500 mcg, pantothenic acid 30 mg, niacin 50 mg, folic acid 2 mg, choline chloride 1,600 mg, vitamin E 600 mg.
Trace elements per kg
Zinc (as amino acids zinc chelate, hydrate) 70 mg, copper (as cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate) 5 mg, manganese (as manganese sulphate, monohydrate) 5 mg, iodine (as calcium iodide, anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.2 mg, zinc (as zinc oxide) 40 mg.
More product details
bosch Life & Care range of dry dog food is a particularly high-quality basis for a comprehensively caring and revitalising dog diet. It has excellent tolerance rates, especially for sensitive dogs with tendency to metabolism disorders caused by diet.
Caring for your dog's dietary needs by giving it all essential nutrients is not all that matters: vitality, joy of life and well-being are increasingly the focus of interest for the caring dog-owner. The bosch Life Protection Concept offers you a new, modern dog food concept which will contribute to your dog's well-being by solving all the important questions of diet.
bosch dog food with Life Protection Concept is made without the use of the grains high in gluten which are commonly used in other foods. It is therefore particularly suitable for dogs with sensitive reactions and intolerances to these ingredients. The alternative source of carbohydrates, millet and potatoes, have a significantly lower allergenic potential.
The use of a variety of especially suitable and highly digestible proteins ensures adequate provision of vital protein components, the essential amino acids, even with relatively moderate protein contents. The resulting relief for the metabolism due to the particularly digestible proteins makes the food especially suitable for sensitive dogs which tend to metabolism disorders caused by diet.
Benefits of LPC
- Immunity Control: Beta-glucan are special carbohydrates with a specific structure and work as a natural immune system stimulant
- Cell Protection: Important natural antioxidants from a variety of fruits (such as carefully dried tomato purée (at least 0.5%) and carefully dried cranberries (at least 0.2%)), vitamin E and the trace element •selenium (as sodium selenite 0.3 mg/kg) protect body cells from attack of elements harmful to the metabolism
- Eye Care: A highly effective combination of special components with natural contents of antioxidants (e.g. calendula flowers, at least 0.025%) and added vitamins support the natural sight process and slow down changes in sight due to age.
- Hair & Skin: Highly effective vitamins and trace elements (e.g. copper, at least 2.5%) and balanced proportions of essential fatty acids (e.g. omega 6: omega 3 < 5:1), together with a variety of selected components (e.g. algae meal, at least 0.1%) ensure most of all a soft skin and an optimally coloured, shiny coat.
- Cartilage Care: Mussel extracts contained in the Life Protection Concept products provide highly effective glucosamines. Glucosamines and chondroitin can support the functionality of cartilage, especially in joints.
- Stable Intestinal Flora: Selected ingredients, especially carefully processed, ensure superior digestibility and well-formed stool.
- Dental Care: Size and surface structure of the kibble encourage the dog to thorough mechanical chewing of the food. This creates a positive grinding effect which cleans tooth surfaces, aided by the use of structured vegetable fibre.
- Energy Transfer: Energy and fat metabolism are promoted by lecithin and carnithin which also improve the energy efficiency of the food. This supports cardiac muscle function.
- Olfactory Sense: Insufficient supply of certain minerals (e.g. sodium) can lead to a decreasing sense of smell in dogs. The food recognises the dietary link and supplies all important minerals and trace elements.
- Nerves & Brain: Sub-optimal provision of certain vitamins can lead to changes in the central nervous system of the dog. The food recognises this link also by supplying all important vitamins.
Top quality. Exclusive use of high quality, largely regional ingredients free from chemical flavours, colourings and GMOs.
Flavour protection. Thanks to special Fresh Pack to protect flavour and freshness.
Our feeding recommendation
|Our feeding recommendation|
Optimal weight of your dog
|Gram per day
|2.5 - 5.0 kg||55 - 95 g|
|7.5 - 10.0 kg||125 - 155 g|
|12.5 - 15 kg||185 - 215 g|
|17.5 - 20.0 kg||240 - 265 g|
|22.5 - 25.0 kg||290 - 310 g|
|30.0 - 35.0 kg||360 - 400 g|
|40.0 - 45.0 kg||445 - 485 g|
|50.0 - 60.0 kg||525 - 600 g|
|70.0 - 80.0 kg||675 - 745 g|
|90.0 - 100.0 kg||815 - 885 g|
For specific feeding recommendations, please refer to the chart. These values are intended as a guideline. Individual needs depend on factors such as age, breed, level of activity and the conditions under which your pet is kept. If your pet’s activity level is increased, please increase the amount of feed accordingly.
Fresh water should always be provided! Please take snacks into account when calculating the total feed ration.
Share your story I You never know whose life you could change.
Tag @briopets #👍🏻lifechangingbriopets #❤️boschsg on products that have positively transformed your fur kids.
Need some nutritional advice, or unsure which food is best for your pet? briopets is always here to lend a paw, reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org