bosch Life Protection Concept Senior Age & Weight
Dry dog food with lots of fresh poultry for mature and overweight dogs
Produced in Germany
Certified premium producer in Baden-Wuerttemberg
At a glance
Ultra-Premium Quality | Gluten-free | High digestibility | For nutritionally sensitive senior or overweight dogs with food intolerance & allergies | Promotes healthy weight management
Because of bosch Senior Age & Weight dry dog food’s above-average tolerability and its high content of effective cell-active antioxidants like vitamin E and selenium, bosch Senior Age & Weight is ideally suited for nutritionally sensitive, older dogs. Due to the lower calorie and protein content and the balanced fibre content, bosch Senior Age & Weight dry dog food also ensures the optimal body constitution of adult dogs.
Delaying the ageing processes
Important natural antioxidant substances from various fruits, including gently dried tomato paste (0.5%), gently dried lingonberries (0.2%), and vitamin E and the trace element selenium (as sodium selenite 0.3 mg/kg) in bosch LPC Senior Age & Weight dry dog food also fosters the self-protection of your dog's body cells against harmful metabolic degradation products that increase with age.
Optimal weight control
The significantly reduced calorie and protein concentration (while maintaining excellent protein quality) and the high content of filling fibre make bosch Age & Weight dry dog food a unique special diet for adult dogs that have problems with optimal body constitution, i.e. tending to be overweight.
Fresh poultry (15%), millet (10%), potato (dehydrated, 10%), sorghum, millet, poultry protein (dried), beet pulp (sugar removed), cellulose powder, liver (dehydrated), hydrolysed protein, powdered egg, trout meal, tomato paste (dehydrated), yeast (dehydrated), calcium carbonate, chicory powder, linseed, peas, fish oil, celery (dehydrated), carrots (dehydrated), apples (dehydrated), cranberry (dehydrated), sodium chloride, blueberry (dehydrated), meal of sea algas, mussel meat meal, beta-glucans, blooms of marigold (dehydrated), yucca (dehydrated).
Meat content/proportion of animal-based protein: 27.50%
Proportion of animal-based protein to total protein: 58.70%
Even with the utmost care in the manufacture and packaging of our products, traces of other animal protein sources or (gluten-containing) cereals cannot be completely excluded.
Moisture 10.0%, metabolisable energy 13.10 MJ/kg, protein 19.0%, fat content 7.0%, crude fibre 8.0%, crude ash 5.5%, phosphorus 0.55%, calcium 0.75%, sodium 0.2%, potassium 0.6%, magnesium 0.10%, omega-3-fatty acids 0.30%, omega-6-fatty acids 0.02%.
Nutritional additives per kg
Vitamin A 25,000 I. U., vitamin D3 1,200 I. U., vitamin B1 15 mg, vitamin B2 30 mg, vitamin B6 10 mg, vitamin B12 200 mcg, biotin 500 mcg, pantothenic acid 30 mg, niacin 50 mg, folic acid 2.0 mg, choline chloride 2,000 mg, vitamin E 600 mg, carnitine 200 mg.
Trace elements per kg
Zinc (as amino acids zinc chelate, hydrate) 75 mg, copper (as cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, iodine (as calcium iodide, anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.2 mg, zinc (as zinc oxide) 40 mg, manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate) 5 mg, Manganese (as manganese oxide) 5 mg.
More product details
bosch Life & Care range of dry dog food is a particularly high-quality basis for a comprehensively caring and revitalising dog diet. It has excellent tolerance rates, especially for sensitive dogs with tendency to metabolism disorders caused by diet.
Caring for your dog's dietary needs by giving it all essential nutrients is not all that matters; vitality, joy of life and well-being are increasingly the focus of interest for the caring dog-owner. The bosch Life Protection Concept offers you a new, modern dog food concept which will contribute to your dog's well-being by solving all the important questions of diet.
bosch dog food with Life Protection Concept is made without the use of the grains high in gluten which are commonly used in other foods. It is therefore particularly suitable for dogs with sensitive reactions and intolerances to these ingredients. The alternative source of carbohydrates, millet and potatoes, have a significantly lower allergenic potential.
The use of a variety of especially suitable and highly digestible proteins ensures adequate provision of vital protein components, the essential amino acids, even with relatively moderate protein contents. The resulting relief for the metabolism due to the particularly digestible proteins makes the food especially suitable for sensitive dogs which tend to metabolism disorders caused by diet.
Benefits of LPC
- Immunity Control: Beta-glucan are special carbohydrates with a specific structure and work as a natural immune system stimulant
- Cell Protection: Important natural antioxidants from a variety of fruits (such as carefully dried tomato purée (at least 0.5%) and carefully dried cranberries (at least 0.2%)), vitamin E and the trace element •selenium (as sodium selenite 0.3 mg/kg) protect body cells from attack of elements harmful to the metabolism
- Eye Care: A highly effective combination of special components with natural contents of antioxidants (e.g. calendula flowers, at least 0.025%) and added vitamins support the natural sight process and slow down changes in sight due to age.
- Hair & Skin: Highly effective vitamins and trace elements (e.g. copper, at least 2.5%) and balanced proportions of essential fatty acids (e.g. omega 6: omega 3 < 5:1), together with a variety of selected components (e.g. algae meal, at least 0.1%) ensure most of all a soft skin and an optimally coloured, shiny coat.
- Cartilage Care: Mussel extracts contained in the Life Protection Concept products provide highly effective glucosamines. Glucosamines and chondroitin can support the functionality of cartilage, especially in joints.
- Stable Intestinal Flora: Selected ingredients, especially carefully processed, ensure superior digestibility and well-formed stool.
- Dental Care: Size and surface structure of the kibble encourage the dog to thorough mechanical chewing of the food. This creates a positive grinding effect which cleans tooth surfaces, aided by the use of structured vegetable fibre.
- Energy Transfer: Energy and fat metabolism are promoted by lecithin and carnithin which also improve the energy efficiency of the food. This supports cardiac muscle function.
- Olfactory Sense: Insufficient supply of certain minerals (e.g. sodium) can lead to a decreasing sense of smell in dogs. The food recognises the dietary link and supplies all important minerals and trace elements.
- Nerves & Brain: Sub-optimal provision of certain vitamins can lead to changes in the central nervous system of the dog. The food recognises this link also by supplying all important vitamins.
Top quality. Exclusive use of high quality, largely regional ingredients free from chemical flavours, colourings and GMOs.
Flavour protection. Thanks to the special Fresh Pack to protect flavour and freshness.
Our feeding recommendation
|Our feeding recommendation|
Optimal weight of your dog
|Gram per day
|2.5 - 5.0 kg||60 - 95 g|
|5.0 - 7.5 kg||95 - 130 g|
|7.5 - 10.0 kg||130 - 165 g|
|10.0 - 12.5 kg||165 - 195 g|
|12.5 - 15.0 kg||195 - 220 g|
|15.0 - 17.5 kg||220 - 250 g|
|17.5 - 20.0 kg||250 - 275 g|
|20.0 - 22.5 kg||275 - 300 g|
|22.5 - 25.0 kg||300 - 325 g|
|25.0 - 30.0 kg||325 - 370 g|
|30.0 - 35.0 kg||370 - 420 g|
|35.0 - 40.0 kg||420 - 460 g|
|40.0 - 45.0 kg||460 - 505 g|
|45.0 - 50.0 kg||505 - 545 g|
|50.0 - 60.0 kg||545 - 625 g|
|60.0 - 70.0 kg||625 - 705 g|
|70.0 - 80.0 kg||705 - 775 g|
|80.0 - 90.0 kg||775 - 850 g|
|90.0 - 100.0 kg||850 - 920 g|
For specific feeding recommendations, please refer to the chart. These values are intended as a guideline. Individual needs depend on factors such as age, breed, level of activity and the conditions under which your pet is kept. If your pet’s activity level is increased, please increase the amount of feed accordingly. Fresh water should always be provided! Please take snacks into account when calculating the total feed ration.
Share your story I You never know whose life you could change.
Tag @briopets #👍🏻lifechangingbriopets #❤️boschsg on products that have positively transformed your fur kids.
Need some nutritional advice, or unsure which food is best for your pet? briopets is always here to lend a paw, reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org