bosch Life Protection Concept Adult Life & CareDry dog food with fresh poultry (20 %)
Produced in Germany
Certified premium producer in Baden-Wuerttemberg
At a glance
Ultra Premium Quality | Gluten-free | High digestibility | For nutritionally sensitive dogs with food intolerance & allergies
bosch Adult Life & Care dry dog food is particularly suitable for adult dogs of all breeds with food sensitivities and is a particularly high-quality basis for an all-round caring and revitalizing diet of your dog.
The well-balanced nutrient profile of this complete dry dog food helps to reduce unnecessary metabolic burden from unbalanced nutrition. Diet-related metabolic overloads can affect your dog's ability to respond appropriately to various external and internal factors.
The special formula in bosch Adult Life & Care is based on a special compatibility (including no use of the usual grains containing gluten*). This dry dog food is a fundamental part of a comprehensive diet to protect your dog's health, even if it is sensitive to food.
02/02/16 | Good food!
"We have tried many different companies and finally found a good food for our dog from Bosch! It seems to taste good, fur is looking better and our dog no longer has smelly breath (which was unfortunately severe with a different food). It is well accepted and we have been feeding it for several months now. Everything perfect!!!"
LITTLE JOHN’S BOSCH DIET
“I had 2 dogs who lived till they were 16.5 and 17.5 (Little John) years old. As I was busy working, I did not have time to prepare food for them but I wanted to feed them a premium quality dog food to ensure that they had a balanced diet. We started with various brands but I was concerned about all the recalls of certain brands due to poor handling, manufacturing etc. I discovered Bosch and started to feed them from adult till the end of their lives. Through the years, there were never any recalls and the food is very palatable as my dogs are always very keen, even for my 16.5-year-old who is a known fussy eater. The years passed and their weight is well maintained and to the last day, my 17.5-year old’s coat was still beautiful and dense. They were both always healthy throughout their lives.” - Anna Tong (Canine hydro therapist)
Fresh poultry (26 %), sorghum (25 %), potato (dried, 25 %), poultry protein (dried), hydrolysed protein, liver (dried), poultry fat, trout meal, powdered egg, yeast (dried), tomato paste (dried), chicory powder (0.5 %), celery (dried), fish oil, peas (dried), linseed, carrots (dried), cellulose powder, apples (dried), sodium chloride, cranberry (dried), dicalcium phosphate, blueberry (dried), meal of sea algas, mussel meat meal, beta-glucans (0.04 %), blooms of marigold (dried), yucca (dried).
Meat content/proportion of animal-based protein: 41.60 %
Proportion of animal-based protein to total protein: 72.10 %
More product details
bosch Life & Care range of dry dog food is a particularly high-quality basis for a comprehensively caring and revitalising dog diet. It has excellent tolerance rates, especially for sensitive dogs with tendency to metabolism disorders caused by diet.
Caring for your dog's dietary needs by giving it all essential nutrients is not all that matters: vitality, joy of life and well-being are increasingly the focus of interest for the caring dog-owner. The bosch Life Protection Concept offers you a new, modern dog food concept which will contribute to your dog's well-being by solving all the important questions of diet.
bosch dog food with Life Protection Concept is made without the use of the grains high in gluten which are commonly used in other foods. It is therefore particularly suitable for dogs with sensitive reactions and intolerances to these ingredients. The alternative source of carbohydrates, millet and potatoes, have a significantly lower allergenic potential.
The use of a variety of especially suitable and highly digestible proteins ensures adequate provision of vital protein components, the essential amino acids, even with relatively moderate protein contents. The resulting relief for the metabolism due to the particularly digestible proteins makes the food especially suitable for sensitive dogs which tend to metabolism disorders caused by diet.
Benefits of LPC
- Immunity Control: Beta-glucan are special carbohydrates with a specific structure and work as a natural immune system stimulant
- Cell Protection: Important natural antioxidants from a variety of fruits (such as carefully dried tomato purée (at least 0.5%) and carefully dried cranberries (at least 0.2%)), vitamin E and the trace element •selenium (as sodium selenite 0.3 mg/kg) protect body cells from attack of elements harmful to the metabolism
- Eye Care: A highly effective combination of special components with natural contents of antioxidants (e.g. calendula flowers, at least 0.025%) and added vitamins support the natural sight process and slow down changes in sight due to age.
- Hair & Skin: Highly effective vitamins and trace elements (e.g. copper, at least 2.5%) and balanced proportions of essential fatty acids (e.g. omega 6: omega 3 < 5:1), together with a variety of selected components (e.g. algae meal, at least 0.1%) ensure most of all a soft skin and an optimally coloured, shiny coat.
- Cartilage Care: Mussel extracts contained in the Life Protection Concept products provide highly effective glucosamines. Glucosamines and chondroitin can support the functionality of cartilage, especially in joints.
- Stable Intestinal Flora: Selected ingredients, especially carefully processed, ensure superior digestibility and well-formed stool.
- Dental Care: Size and surface structure of the kibble encourage the dog to thorough mechanical chewing of the food. This creates a positive grinding effect which cleans tooth surfaces, aided by the use of structured vegetable fibre.
- Energy Transfer: Energy and fat metabolism are promoted by lecithin and carnithin which also improve the energy efficiency of the food. This supports cardiac muscle function.
- Olfactory Sense: Insufficient supply of certain minerals (e.g. sodium) can lead to a decreasing sense of smell in dogs. The food recognises the dietary link and supplies all important minerals and trace elements.
- Nerves & Brain: Sub-optimal provision of certain vitamins can lead to changes in the central nervous system of the dog. The food recognises this link also by supplying all important vitamins.
Top quality. Exclusive use of high quality, largely regional ingredients free from chemical flavours, colourings and GMOs.
Flavour protection. Thanks to special Fresh Pack to protect flavour and freshness.
Nutritional additives per kg
Vitamin A 25,000 I. U., vitamin D3 1,200 I. U., vitamin B1 15 mg, vitamin B2 30 mg, vitamin B6 10 mg, vitamin B12 200 mcg, biotin 500 mcg, pantothenic acid 30 mg, niacin 50 mg, folic acid 2.0 mg, choline chloride 2,000 mg, vitamin E 600 mg, carnitine 200 mg.
Trace elements per kg
Zinc (as amino acids zinc chelate, hydrate) 70 mg, copper (as cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, iodine (as calcium iodide, anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.2 mg, zinc (as zinc oxide) 40 mg, manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate) 5 mg, Manganese (as manganese oxide) 5 mg.
Our feeding recommendation
|Our feeding recommendation|
Optimal weight of your dog
|Gram per day|
|2.5 - 5.0 kg||55 - 90 g|
|5.0 - 7.5 kg||90 - 125 g|
|7.5 - 10.0 kg||125 - 155 g|
|10.0 - 12.5 kg||155 - 180 g|
|12.5 - 15.0 kg||180 - 210 g|
|15.0 - 17.5 kg||210 - 235 g|
|17.5 - 20.0 kg||235 - 260 g|
|20.0 - 22.5 kg||260 - 285 g|
|22.5 - 25.0 kg||285 - 305 g|
|25.0 - 30.0 kg||305 - 350 g|
|30.0 - 35.0 kg||350 - 395 g|
|35.0 - 40.0 kg||395 - 435 g|
|40.0 - 45.0 kg||435 - 475 g|
|45.0 - 50.0 kg||475 - 515 g|
|50.0 - 60.0 kg||515 - 590 g|
|60.0 - 70.0 kg||590 - 660 g|
|70.0 - 80.0 kg||660 - 730 g|
|80.0 - 90.0 kg||730 - 800 g|
|90.0 - 100.0 kg||800 - 865 g|
For specific feeding recommendations, please refer to the chart. These values are intended as a guideline. Individual needs depend on factors such as age, breed, level of activity and the conditions under which your pet is kept. If your pet’s activity level is increased, please increase the amount of feed accordingly. Fresh water should always be provided! Please take snack into account when calculating the total feed ration.
Share your story I You never know whose life you could change.
Tag @briopets #👍🏻lifechangingbriopets #❤️boschsg on products that have positively transformed your fur kids.
Need some nutritional advice, or unsure which food is best for your pet? briopets is always here to lend a paw, reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org