Clinically proven to be odour-proof, self-drying
Available in colours: Blue & Grey
Size: 55L x 43W x 33.5H cm
Product of Canada
World's Most ODOUR-PROOF | FUSS-FREE | Air circulation TECHNOLOGY | DRY at ALL TIMES | Drastically reduce harmful bacteria and odour by 86%
The Cateco® Litter Box’s “Convactive" Technology, naturally eliminates humidity by allowing air to circulate through the litter of your cat area and prevents bacteria and fungus from proliferating and creating malodorous gases by halting the biochemical process that creates ammonia before it even begins.
The odour-fighting Convactive Technology in Cateco® is passive and lets air do all the work, which means the Cateco® controls odours naturally, without batteries or motors, without vibrations or noise and without potentially harmful chemical additives. The results are a verifiable odour-reduction of up to 86%. Clinically proven tests were conducted in an ISO 17025 laboratory.
A dryer environment promotes clumps that are dryer, more compact and that use less litter. It also greatly reduces the need for complete cleanings (and considerable wastes of litter) in the litter box. Complete cleanings of the litter box is only needed once every 3 months if you are using a high-end clumping litter such as Canada Litter, thereby prolonging lifespan of cat litter by 50% and saving you significant time and money.
When using Canada Litter with Cateco® Litter Box, the cost of litter is only $7- 12 per cat, per month.
In the Cateco® Complete Kit, besides the Cateco® Litter Box, you would also be receiving
- Cateco® Extension that keeps litter scattering and other unspeakable messes at bay which adds over 15 centimetres (6 inches) to the height of the walls of your Cateco® odour-proof litter box!
- Noba® Litter Scoop that sifts litter more efficiently
- Aerator Mesh Replacements, designed to keep litter in the Cateco®’s upper section while letting air and moisture flow.
- DRY-Pad (10 pieces) Use in the lower section of your Cateco to absorb excess liquids.
With Cateco it is Puuuurrrfect!
More Cuddles | Less Troubles | Huge Savings in cost and time
Reviews ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️02/2020 | Massive difference in odors!!
- Remove bottom section from top section.
- Line it with a Dry-Pad and place it below the top section.
- Ensure aerator is properly fixed in place with retaining strips in the top section.
- Install Extension accessory.
- Pour litter into box, making sure it reaches or exceeds indicator line, and level the litter.
- Scoop out clumps daily
- Replacing equivalent litter that you removed
- Always ensure top section contains enough litter
- Check bottom section for liquids on a regular basis. Change Dry-Pad if soiled
TAKE A DEEP BREATH!
Aaahh... Cut down on the odour, cut down on the spending: enjoy a truly odour-free home and much less frequent maintenance!
We recommend that you clean your Cateco litter box only every 3 months! If you're using absorbing litter, you'll notice a prolonged life-span for your litter, sometimes using it up to 50% longer! When performing a full maintenance, we suggest that you replace the Aerator mesh at the bottom of the top section of your Cateco litter box.
Recommended types of litter
Use a high-quality clumping or absorbing litter. Both clay and plant-based litters are acceptable and include silica crystals, walnut, corn, etc.
Avoid large, slow-absorbing wood pellets and recycled newspaper litters: their absorption properties and density are not suited to Cateco's technology.
Use in the lower section of your Cateco to absorb excess liquids
Aerator Mesh Replacements
designed to keep litter in the Cateco’s upper section while letting air and moisture flow.
Keep litter scattering and other unspeakable messes at bay, adding over 15 centimetres to the height of the walls of your Cateco®!
Sifts litter more efficiently
-----------------------Share your story I You never know whose life you could change. Tag @briopets
#👍🏻lifechangingbriopets #❤️catecosg #nobascience #nobapremiumscoopsg #catecolitterboxsg on products that have positively transformed your fur kids.